This is a bronze spout with an open top and a fairly long projection. It has a formidable presence and a fairly long water arc. The long water projection allows it to be used in a swimming pool where the spout sits above the coping. It has all the usual refinements: it's easy to install, it's available in a number of finishes and it's beautiful.
- 5 ⅛ in diameter back plate
- 8 in projection
- silicon bronze
- 1 ½ in pipe size
- Arc length
- 11–22 in
- see the flow profile
Available in the standard bronze finishes with either a wax or epoxy coating. More about the finishes and coatings is on the bronze finishes page
- Part is made of silicon bronze
- It is designed to be used with 1½ in plumbing. The casting is threaded with 1½ in female NPT. A 1½ in male adapter is provided to screw into back of spout. If you have a piece of PVC pipe sticking out from the wall you could just glue the part in place.
- A bonding lug for #8 AWG wire is provided at the back. A set screw at bottom of back plate secures the wire.
- Decorative use only. More secure mounting options available but they are expensive and complicated to install—call to discuss.
- The water arc is fairly stable and not overly susceptible to change if the spout is plumbed with a smaller pipe. Replace the provided male adapter with a bushing to fit your pipe. It's obviously not possible to move as much water with a smaller pipe. Also, the flows will not match the ones listed on the flow chart
- Designed to be removable. Provided it's installed in a way that allows for this. Review the installation detail.
- durable bronze casting
- threaded with 1½ in NPT
- two screw bosses with ¼-20 thread
- bonding lug for #8 AWG wire
- installation instructions
- PVC male adapter fitting
- hex wrench for bonding lug
- a lot of love ❤