The long throw kepik is a smaller bronze spout that projects a narrow pressurized strem of water. Use it when you need to clear the pool coping below or anytime your target lies a ways from the spout.
- 4 ¼ in × 4 ¼ in back plate
- 3 ½ in projection
- silicon bronze
- ¾ in pipe size
- Arc length
- 9–20 in
- see the flow profile
Available in the standard bronze finishes with either a wax or epoxy coating. More about the finishes and coatings is on the bronze finishes page
- Part is made of silicon bronze
- It is designed to be used with ¾ in plumbing. The casting is threaded with 1 in female NPT. A PVC bushing ( 1 in male NPT × ¾ in socket) is provided to screw into back of spout. If you have a piece of PVC pipe sticking out from the wall you could just glue the part in place.
- A bonding lug for #8 AWG wire is provided at the back. A set screw at bottom of back plate secures the wire.
- Decorative use only. More secure mounting options available but they are expensive and complicated to install—call to discuss.
- This spout needs sufficient water pressure to work as designed. Most pump manufacturers provide a chart that graph pump head (pressure) in relation to water flow. Use this as a starting point to determine what will work in your installation.
- Designed to be removable. Provided it's installed in a way that allows for this. Review the installation detail.
- durable bronze casting
- threaded with 1 in NPT
- two screw bosses with ¼-20 thread
- bonding lug for #8 AWG wire
- installation instructions
- PVC bushing fitting
- hex wrench for bonding lug
- a lot of love ❤