This is a bronze bowl with a geometric shape that's designed to be used as a water source. The single lip produces a slightly wider well behaved stream of water.
- 7 in × 3 ½ in back plate
- 5 in projection
- silicon bronze
- ½ in pipe size
- Arc length
- 9–16 in
- see the flow profile
Available in the standard bronze finishes with either a wax or epoxy coating. More about the finishes and coatings is on the bronze finishes page
- Part is made of silicon bronze
- It is designed to be used with ½ in plumbing. The casting is bored with a hole that accomodates ½ in NPT pipe. A o-ring is suuplied with the spout to seal the connection.
- A bonding lug in not provided. If one is required, contact us at time of order.
- Decorative use only. More secure mounting options available but they are expensive and complicated to install—call to discuss.
- Some different plumbing connections can be provide: 1/2 female NPT, ¾ in female NPT. These can be much harder to plumb if there is no access the the back of the wall that the bowl is mounted on.
- The current installation does not allow for easy part removal if blind mounted on a wall. For more information Review the installation detail.
- durable bronze casting
- connection for ½ in NPT pipe
- two screw bosses with ¼-20 thread
- installation instructions
- package of o-ring grease
- a lot of love ❤