Terms and conditions of sale
Prices and Payment Terms
Published prices don't include taxes, duties, brokerage or shipping costs, and they may be changed without notice. All payments must be in U.S. Dollars. Visa, MasterCard and American Express will generally be accepted for orders, but credit card arrangements are subject to change.
Right to Correct, Reject or Cancel Orders
We reserve the right to correct typographic errors and reject or cancel orders because applicable law prevents the sale of the products in your area or for any other reason.
In addition to the published price, we may charge you for shipping, freight, taxes and all other expenses that we incur in connection with the shipping of your order.
Taxes and Governmental Charges
You are responsible for all applicable national, state, provincial and local sales and use taxes, value added taxes, duties, tariffs and other governmental fees which may be imposed in connection with your purchase of products from us. When we collect taxes and other governmental fees from you, the amount collected will be stated separately on the invoice. If you are claiming an exemption from sales tax, you are responsible for providing a valid sales tax exemption certificate and you agree that you will not claim a sales tax exemption for purchases that do not qualify as exempt. If your claim of exemption for any purchase is deemed invalid by the taxing jurisdiction, you will upon request reimburse us for any and all taxes which we are required to pay on that purchase. If any product which you purchase for resale is subsequently used by you, you will pay the use tax directly to the taxing authority, if required by law, or to us if we are required to pay it. For more information contact the appropriate revenue department in your state.
Delivery, Title and Risk of Loss
Delivery occurs at Waterbearing's warehouse when the product is tendered to the carrier or is picked up by the customer
Title and risk of loss pass to the customer at Waterbearing's warehouse when the product is tendered to the carrier or is picked up by the customer.
Additional Terms Applicable to the Export of Products
Our products are subject to U.S. export control laws and regulations. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and shall comply with all laws, regulations and orders of the United States applicable to the export of products you purchase from us. You represent and warrant as follows:
- you are not designated on or associated with any party named on any of the restricted parties lists published by the U.S. government, including the Denied Persons List, the Entity List, the Unverified List of the Bureau of Industry and Security of the Department of Commerce, or the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List of the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Treasury Department
- you shall not engage in the export, reexport, diversion, transfer or other disposition of any product in violation of any laws of the United States, including but not limited to laws administered by the Treasury Department and the Department of Commerce pursuant to which the United States maintains trade embargoes and sanctions against certain countries.
- you are purchasing the products to be exported from the United States and imported to the destination identified in the documentation relating to your purchase of products in compliance with the laws of the United States and that destination.
- you understand and acknowledge that a license or other authorization may be required from the Bureau of Industry and Security, the Office of Foreign Assets Control or other U.S. government agency before exporting or reexporting Products from the United States.
- unless otherwise expressly agreed by us in the documentation you receive from us relating to your purchase of products, you are responsible for obtaining and paying for any licenses, permits or other authorizations required for exporting or reexporting our products.
- all other costs associated with exporting the products shall be your responsibility.
We do not serve as the importer of products into any country. When the products you purchase from us are imported into another country, you are solely responsible for:
- compliance with all laws governing that country‘s importation process.
- obtaining and paying for all necessary licenses, permits, customs clearances and all other authorizations.
- paying all applicable duties, tariffs and other taxes and government charges imposed by that country upon import, and any brokerage, storage, any other fees or costs associated with the import of the products.